CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

30 April 2009

~ Happy Belated Birthday AIN ~

Happy Birthday..to you...
Happy Birthday..to you...
Happy Birthday..Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday...to AIN...
(eh lain skit lak lagu nih)


I wonder why I can't write comment on my student's blog. So, the final way I'm thinking is by writing in my own blog! Huuu...malas nak fikir banyak dah. hehe..

Anyway, this is my special words to AIN (hope she'll read this), my beloved student. Yesterday (29 April) was her birthday but this bad, bad mama didn't wished her at all. Owh.. so sorry dear. I was too busy with my work sampai aku lupa hari spesel anak murid sendiri.. Maafkan saya ye Ain.. dah la takde adiah, lupa plak tu.. (dush! dush! kick me! hiyah! hiyahh!!)

Okla Ain..Happy Belated Birthday dear. May Allah bless you always..May all your wishes come true..jadila orang yang akan menjadi harapan agama, bangsa dan negara. wuuhuuuu...

1 comment:

ain said...

thanks my mama....at least igat jgak kat ain.....thanks........